Friday 1 October 2010

When you cannnot sleep.


When you cannot sleep you watch tv, you have a glass of hot milk, you count the sheep, you make a list of things you want to do the next morning, you make a list of the cleaning products you need to buy, the cleaning you need to do, the places you want to see, the people you want to meet, the animals you would like to save if there was an ecological disaster, the people that influenced your art, the people that influenced your life, you imagine your wedding day even if you say you'll never get married, you imagine your funeral because at some point you'll get one for sure.
I could go on and on about the things I am doing in my head these days to fall back to sleep but nothing is working so if you have any suggestions please come forward and send me back to that beautiful place that is my head asleep.

No comments: