Saturday 2 October 2010

Things I see, I do these days

Lots of books I want to read...
Nano block from Japan
Study, it will soon be over.
Birthday card for Eve
My first bread
In Scotland, my days are filled with indoor activities these days. Since I have signed up to do some study, it has been so difficult for me to properly rest. My brain is constantly thinking... and other corner, my heart is screaming to do more creative stuff. It's all to do with balance, perhaps. It will soon be over, then I will be able to appreciate how creative stuff can release all negative powers sometimes accumulate within you.

I promise, to myself, that I will treat me with many more crocheting, painting and any things tickles my creativity in coming months!!

1 comment:

chiara said...

Nice pictures and nice card I see there in the corner...HOw are you doing my friend?Send me an mail with the home address, please!!!