Sunday 27 March 2011

Hope for Japan - progress report #3

K1 yarns -knitting boutique in Edinburgh has agreed to support my amigurumi project.
They will keep a basket for yarn donations.
They also kindly accept postal donations of yarns on behalf of my project.

If you would like to help, please drop by the shop or post your leftover yarns to

Hope for Japan - Amigurumi - Tohoku Earthquake Appeal
C/O K1 yarns
89 West Bow
Edinburgh EH1 2JP
Scotland

Please note, unfortunately myself or K1 yarns, who is kindly supporting my project, cannot take any responsibility for any lost of items through the postal process, thank you for your understanding.

Big thank you to K1 yarn to support my project.
And Thank you all for encouraging me and Japan.

Your help is our hope for the future.

No comments: