Wednesday 22 October 2008

New babies.




Life is a constant time of change , I keep on changing my mind about my future and the meaning of happiness is different everyday.

These are the last things I made in the pottery workshop, in the next days I'll show you some more.

Some days I am happy about what I do and who I am and some others I feel lost and a really bad artist...for a matter of fact I still wake up everyday feeling like creating something.

Should not be the time for me to accept the fact that life is not perfect and it is going to take some time to be who I want to be?

In the workshop they have a pot full of little pieces of paper with quotes, every week I pick one, last week I got this:
" The biggest mistake people make in life is not trying to make a living doing what they most enjoy." Malcolm Forbes
C.




2 comments:

naoko said...

looks great!! I love the colour of the second one.

dylanio said...

Sante parole...perchè non ne parliamo davanti ad una tazza di thè?Ma che bellezza i tuoi nuovi lavori...mmmhhhhh,,,,magari potremmo usare proprio quelle ciotoline...